Winter CancellationsIt has always been a policy of the Presbytery of Northumberland to cancel events and meetings in the event of inclement weather. We will notify the committee members by email and/or phone call Before traveling to the Presbytery Office or any of the churches call first to confirm any delays or cancellations. During the winter months when preparing your church meetings and events always plan on a snow date.
- Best Viewed in Mozilla Firefox - to download Firefox for free go to: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
Subscribe to the Presbytery of Northumberland
Join us on Facebook
Upcoming EventsMay4ThuMay14SunMay22MonMay29MonJun1ThuJun15Thuall-day PW Synod Gathering @ Blair County Convention CenterPW Synod Gathering @ Blair County Convention CenterJun 15 – Jun 17 all-dayShare this:EmailPrintFacebookPinterestLinkedInLike this:Like Loading...Jun21WedJul6ThuAug3Thu
Ministries in the Northumberland Presbytery
- Book of Order
- Church Events
- Community Events
- Continuing Education
- Council Meeting
- Important Dates
- Inspiring Stories of What God is doing…
- Krislund Camp
- Mission Yearbook
- Opportunities for Ministry
- Parish Paper
- Pastor Tier Meetings
- Pittsburgh Theological Seminary
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance
- Presbyterian Men's Mission Network
- Presbyterian Senior Living
- Presbyterian Women
- Presbyterian World Mission
- Presbytery Directory
- Presbytery Policies
- Presbytery Stated Meeting
- Protestant Campus Ministry
- Resource center
- Youth Triennium
- Joyce Lieberman leaving OGA to lead Synod of South Atlantic April 20, 2017
- Mission Presbytery awards “Better Together” grants April 18, 2017
- Respecto a los/as ancianos/as gobernantes: una serie mensual para líderes espirituales April 17, 2017
- 사역장로와 관련하여: 영적 지도자를 위한 월간 시리즈 April 17, 2017
- Regarding ruling elders: a monthly series for spiritual leaders April 17, 2017
Category Archives: Community Events
Grove Presbyterian Church is hosting the Susquehanna Valley and Williamsport Chapters of the American Guild of Organists annual “Planning for Music Ministry” program.
Saturday Oct 8 from 9 AM – 4:30 PM.
It will be a great day for lots of valuable info, teaching and inspiration!
Finding My Voice
With Rev. Dr. Susan Halverstadt
July 29-30, 2016
A retreat for women either in or out of the church that is looking for a safe place to explore finding her voice, her direction and/or a way of expressing herself in tune with her self.
No matter who you are or where you are in ministry or in life, finding your voice is essential. Our overnight retreat will be spent exploring the critical stuff of your life.
* For more information and to register click on the link: Finding My Voice
Milton First Presbyterian Church * 47 Walnut Street, Milton PA December 20 @ 4pm Brass Quintet, music from the choir, passing of the light, birthday cake for Jesus and delicious reception following in Fellowship Hall. December 27 @ 10:15 am Relaxed service of special music and readings. No Sunday School.
Trinity United Presbyterian Church * 6 Broad Street, Tioga, Pa December 20 @ 9:30 am Cantata and Children’s Program
The second Thursday of each month from 3:00-4:00 pm ManorCare Williamsport and SUN Home Health & Hospice are offering the general public, ManorCare Family & friends, and Sun Home Health & Hospice families the opportunity to attend a free-of-charge, grief support group.
If you are interested in attending this group or have questions, please contact Rev Carrie Stine, SUN Home Hospice Bereavement Coordinator, at 1-800-634-5232, extension 1450.
All members of the community who have lost a loved one and who could benefit from the caring support available through these sessions are welcome to attend.The Bereavement Support Group Multi- purpose Room Manor Care South 101 Leader Drive, Williamsport